Check out Joe's Pontiac Solstice
From Joe's page
If you own a Solstice, Sky or Opel GT. join my forum. Http://www.KappaPerformance.com .
Bought my wife a Wicked GXP Coupe.
Added custom interior by JPM Coachworks
* Magnaflow 3" Cat Back Exhaust with Solo Performance 3" diameter front end
* Solo Performance High Flow CAT.
* Wester Race Tune
* Dejon Powerhouse Spring
* Steel T-Bolt Clamps for Intake elbow.
* Norms Fiberglass Transformer Side Skirts
* RK Sport Spoiler
* Paint rear valance to stock color
* Paint chrome headlight bezels to stock color
* Pioneer AVIC D3 with backup camera, bluetooth, ipod hookup
* Stock antenna cut in half with vacuum boot on tip - works.
* Chemist Garage Door Opener.
* Sport Edition 18x8 Wheels with 42mm offset from Tirerack.com.
* Continental Extreme Contact All Season Tires
* Blue/black Carbon Fiber Dash Kit.
* Under Hood Painting.
* Lighted and Engraved WindRestrictor.
* GENTEK31 Mirror.
* Replaced stock horn with Advance Auto Parts Dual Air Horn.
* Visor decals painted over with flat black paint.
* Valve Stem Caps - Deep Blue
* Oooga Horn with switch on dash above dimmer control.
* Painted to match Windshield frame and Rims
* Davies Corvette Folding Front License Plate
* Tinted Windows 35%
* Brake Calipers Painted Red
* GXP Vinyl overlays for brake calipers
* GM Deep Mud Flaps.
* Popped the GM Chicklets pimples
* Rear of car completely debadged
* Fuse Box Lettering and Chick-lets (from debadging)
* Hood seals around wheel wells to prevent grit spin off from tires.
* Hood seal on front lip to prevent water from settling on bumper lip.
* K&N drop in filter
* JPM Leather wrapped/padded/w/red stitching center console embroidered with Solstice.
* White Guage Cluster w/blue LED back-lighting.
* Under body Blue LED light kit --- Installed photos
* Functional Fender Vents
September was a busy month, I added Norms Fiberglass - Tranformers Side Skirts and Lambo Doors from Vertical Doors Inc.
From Vertical Doors, Inc.
Great Job Joe!!